All children are eligible to participate, but please note that some classes are limited to certain grades. Space is also limited and classes will be filled by lottery – forms are due by Monday, January 8th. Scholarships are available. One scholarship per child, up to $25 per session, per child.
Please complete the registration form and return it no later than Monday, January 8th. The class instructor will notify you of any changes to the schedule. Parents are responsible for getting their child to and from after school activities.
SunsetRanchASA@gmail.com or 415.609.5412
Look for additional flyers for these fun classes!
Firefly Art See the separate flyer for course description, dates and registration.
For more information, contact them at fireflyart.org or 916-419-7644.
Early Engineers See separate flyer for course description and registration.
For more information contact them at earlyengineers.org or 916-419-7644.
EDMO See separate flyer for course description and registration.
For more information contact them at campedmo.org or 877-993-6673.
HONEYCODE See separate flyer for course description and registration.
For more information contact them at honeycode.org or 916-419-7644.
1. Remind your child (and/or teacher) of their clubs, or help him/her arrive on time.
2. Encourage children to participate
3. Ask children about the class! Find out what are they learning!
4. Be responsible for all damages to supplies
5. Pick up ON TIME. It is your responsibility to get your child to/from clubs safely.
6. Contact the SRASA Coordinator if you have any questions or concerns
1. Remember your clubs, you are responsible to get yourself there.
2. Be on time and ready to listen, learn, and participate
3. Attend all sessions
4. Respect your teacher and other students
5. Take good care of classroom and class supplies