Welcome to the 2017-2018 Supporter Page!
Your 2017/2018 Board is pledging to strive to ensure that EVERY parent, guardian, and teacher feel that they are a valued and important contributors to our school community and PTC. Financial support is important and appreciated at any level (see examples of our support in action at left and below for giving opportunities). We also ask that you consider pledging your time to Sunset Ranch. This year we have many volunteer opportunities with a wide range of time commitments; some jobs can be done at home and others will bring you to school or off campus. This is a great way to contribute to our dynamic school community and make personal connections with fellow parents. Please consider supporting your PTC and joining the Sunset Ranch volunteer pledge drive below!!
The Impact on our Students: As a 501c3 Not for Profit Organization, all monies raised go directly to our students, teachers, and programs to enhance their experience at Sunset Ranch. Here are some of the ways we have helped:
• Yearly Supply Stipend for each classroom teacher
• Art Docent Funding
• Full funding for the Science Lab & Science Instruction
• Purchase of Library Books and Supplies
• Partially funded Lexia Reading Program
Pup Level ($100 Annual Support)
- Four Carnival Wristbands
- Recognition on student T-shirt
- 6x6 Tile permanently installed in the amphitheater
- Sunset Ranch Reusable shopping bag
- Sunset Ranch Vinyl Sticker
Howler Level ($250 Annual Support)
- 12x12 Tile permanently installed in the amphitheater
- $25 Spirit wear credit
- Two Tickets to the Spring Fundraiser
Coyote Pack ($500 Annual Support)
- VIP Event Parking
- $25 Additional Spirit Wear credit
- Preferred Seating for 2 to the Spring Student Dance Performance
- Admission for one couple to the Father/Daughter OR Mother/Son event
If you would like to donate, enter the quantity you desire below and added to the cart. We are so great-full for your generosity!